With Shanna Goodman
Episode 1: How to Find What's Meaningful For You (An Introduction to the AMP'D On Track Wheel)
Over the years of helping small business owners grow, marketing strategist Shanna Goodman developed a framework she calls The AMP’D On Track Wheel. This simple set of questions has helped hundreds of small business owners find meaning for their small business and consistently work towards fulfilling their purpose- in business and life.
In this episode we’ll discuss:
- A little background on Shanna and what you can expect from this podcast
- How she began working in marketing strategy and specifically why she chose to specialize in small business
- The simple framework she developed to help other small business owners pursue purpose
- Components of the AMP’D On Track Wheel and why they’re so helpful
- The specific five questions to answer to get yourself On Track
Small business growth expert, Shanna Goodman, will share practical and applicable steps on the mindset and mechanics of pursuing purpose in your small business.
Topics include: uncovering your purpose and how to continuously anchor yourself to it, how to overcome procrastination, and even nitty gritty details like how to position yourself online so that you’re found by your ideal clients.
Shanna Goodman has been helping small businesses grow in meaningful ways for more than 16 years.
Raised by entrepreneurs, she is a voracious reader and writer, regularly contributing to Business Insider, Forbes, Fit Small Business, Create & Cultivate, and Working Mother.