With Shanna Goodman
Episode 4: Write Your Purpose in Pen, Your Path in Pencil
In this episode, Shanna talks about how she explored, and ultimately found, her purpose, learning along the way to adapt her path according to what was in front of her.
Resources discussed in this episode:
- On Track Episode 2: What I Learned About Pursuing Purpose From David Sedaris
- Business Insider article: My Dad’s Simple Money Advice Helped Me Build a Six Figure Business After Walking Away from a Toxic Job
- 5: Where Will You Be 5 Years From Today
- First Break All the Rules by Marcus Buckingham
- Now Discover Your Strengths by Marcus Buckingham
- Go Put Your Strengths to Work by Marcus Buckingham
- Strengthsfinder 2.0
- The Element by Ken Robinson
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Meyers-Briggs Online Assessment
- Free Enneagram Online Assessment
- The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron & Suzanne Stabile
Small business growth expert, Shanna Goodman, will share practical and applicable steps on the mindset and mechanics of pursuing purpose in your small business.
Topics include: uncovering your purpose and how to continuously anchor yourself to it, how to overcome procrastination, and even nitty gritty details like how to position yourself online so that you’re found by your ideal clients.
Shanna Goodman has been helping small businesses grow in meaningful ways for more than 16 years.
Raised by entrepreneurs, she is a voracious reader and writer, regularly contributing to Business Insider, Forbes, Fit Small Business, Create & Cultivate, and Working Mother.