With Shanna Goodman
Episode 5: How to Hire & Delegate Work With a Virtual Assistant
Virtual assistants (or VAs) can take many tasks off of your plate as a small business owner. In this episode, Shanna details exactly how to go about hiring and delegating work with a VA.
- How to identify tasks a VA can help with (plus examples)
- How to find a VA and what to expect to pay
- How to get started working with a VA
- Helpful platforms that allow you to share files and communicate easily, no matter where the VA is located
Resources discussed in this episode:
- Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Virtual Assistant
- Digital Tools to Work More Productively When Working From Home
- The E-Myth by Michael Gerber
Small business growth expert, Shanna Goodman, will share practical and applicable steps on the mindset and mechanics of pursuing purpose in your small business.
Topics include: uncovering your purpose and how to continuously anchor yourself to it, how to overcome procrastination, and even nitty gritty details like how to position yourself online so that you’re found by your ideal clients.
Shanna Goodman has been helping small businesses grow in meaningful ways for more than 16 years.
Raised by entrepreneurs, she is a voracious reader and writer, regularly contributing to Business Insider, Forbes, Fit Small Business, Create & Cultivate, and Working Mother.