Years ago when I started my business helping other small business owners, I had the idea of creating marketing kits specifically for certain industries.
I wanted to be able to do all the research on what works for that type of service-based small business, create the messaging that attracted their ideal types of clients, and all the relevant marketing materials, tools, and templates they could ever need.
I didn’t really know how to go about it, so the idea just sat on the back burner.
In the midst of the 2020 pandemic chaos I wanted to create something for small business owners that was practical, quick to implement, and super affordable. I remembered my old dream of marketing kits.
Well, here it is!
After years of thought and months of development, we’ve created an easy-to-use membership website for professional organizers to have all their marketing materials at their fingertips.
Organized by AMP’D
- Monthly Social Media Planner with everything you need to post to social, including images, captions, and hashtags
- Grab & Go Graphics that you can easily download and post immediately
- Customizable Graphics you can use to create professional brand identity (no professional graphic design skills necessary because we partnered with Canva to create exclusive templates… all you need is a free Canva account!)
- Grab & Go Content and Customizable Content that you can use in your emails, newsletters, blog posts, and social media
- The Ultimate Professional Organizer’s Marketing Guide (a comprehensive, but simple guide that will outline top priorities to market yourself like the pro that you are)
When you join, you’ll get instant access to all of the member content and new content every month! That means EVERY SINGLE MONTH you’ll get a new social media planner with everything you need to post to social plus additional templates, graphics, and content.
What are you waiting for? Get in here!
~Shanna Goodman, Founder AMP’D and Organized by AMP’D
Want to see some other resources we have for you? Check these out, then head to Organized by AMP’D to join.
Free Resources for Professional Home Organizers
SEO Tips for Professional Organizers
13 Ideas for Professional Organizers to Blog About
5 Ways to Advertise Your Organizing Business Online
How to Create a Social Media Plan for Professional Organizers