With Shanna Goodman
Episode 10: How to Make Business Travel Easier & More Fun
Business travel doesn’t have to be a drag. In this episode, Shanna shares some simple tips to reduce stress and build in more things that you enjoy.
Resources discussed in this episode:
- Travel Itinerary- Google Doc Template (make a copy and save to your own Drive)
- Travel + Leisure Article: Little Ways to Make a Business Trip More Like a Vacation
- Thrive Global Article: How to Travel with Very Little Money
- The Lazy Genius Way by Kendra Adachi
- The Lacy Genius Collective podcast by Kendra Adachi
Small business growth expert, Shanna Goodman, will share practical and applicable steps on the mindset and mechanics of pursuing purpose in your small business.
Topics include: uncovering your purpose and how to continuously anchor yourself to it, how to overcome procrastination, and even nitty gritty details like how to position yourself online so that you’re found by your ideal clients.
Shanna Goodman has been helping small businesses grow in meaningful ways for more than 16 years.
Raised by entrepreneurs, she is a voracious reader and writer, regularly contributing to Business Insider, Forbes, Fit Small Business, Create & Cultivate, and Working Mother.